WE HAVE TWO LEVELS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR FURNACE.
- Clean and do maintenance
- Clean, maintenance and Certify.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Here is what we do when we clean and maintain your furnace:
- Remove and clean the main blower motor
- Remove and clean the blower wheel
- Clean all Burners
- Clean the flame sensor
- Blow out the inducer fan motor
- Check and adjust the gas pressure for optimal efficiency
- Review and adjust thermostat settings to better meet a customer’s objective
- Check all safety switches
- Check for leaks
We will charge you $145 for this service.
This is what we do when we certify your furnace:
- Furnace is cleaned, per above description.
- It’s also opened up and the heat exchanger is check for cracks, to make sure that carbon monoxide isn’t escaping.
The cost for certification is $165.
If you need your furnace certified or cleaned, please give us a call at 303-816-3452, email us at Service@SageQualitySolutions.com or hit the Service Request button at the top of this page.